Monte Carlo simulation of review spacings chosen for one card by the Anki spaced-repetition system, assuming 90% of reviews are passed ("Good") and remaining 10% are failed ("Again"), 100% interval modifier, and studying every day. New interval (y-axis) versus number of days since learned (x-axis) Browse source code and get in touch via GitHub.